Truly continuous yet affordable learning for front-line recreation staff in long-term care, day programs and retirement residences is here. Our online learning library of activities training modules specifically target the ongoing learning needs of front-line recreation and program staff. The library adds modules each month and will grow into a wonderful repository of accessible, applicable and relevant knowledge.
Do your programs feel repetitive? Could your activity staff use regular input of strategies and ideas?
- Concise 30 minute modules geared to activities training
- Feature rich interactive environments with exercises and questions
- Access the modules from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Final graded quiz and certificates of completion for staff portfolios
- No more expensive full-day seminars with staff out of the schedule
- Low annual subscription rate
- Unlimited access to our entire library for all the activity staff
- Affordable and continuous learning – for the entire department.